Cute Must Have Wallpapers for your Phones

In case you didn't know my brother and I built an online shop. We're starting small by spreading the word through friends and relatives. The store is originally named "Trinkets sa taft" because I am planning to sell the items to college students and the main meet up place is TAFT ofcourse (duh!) until eventually I though to myself the name is kind of corny so that's why I changed it to Cloud 9 (Cloud N9ne) by Mari. I wrote "By Mari" because I want to expand the store myself until eventually I have enough funds to start a fashion line. I am an Engineering student that means I am supposed to love mechanical stuff, Math, Electrical wires, Math, Math and more MATH. But, as a teenager, I still have my Girly Sides and fierced Fashion sense even though I was dubbed as one of the "Jologs" when I was in high school.

These are some of my Collections of CUTE MUST HAVE CELLPHONE WALLPAPERS!
I am dedicating this post for my Online store. Visit it, just click HERE!

Some of these Wallpapers may be a bit too much for boyish girls out there because let's be honest, even I will think someone vomited pink stuff and glitters here so I made a post for you peeps "POP ART MUST HAVE WALLPAPERS" CLICK HERE


I would like to thank and give credits to Google and Tumblr (Hihi)


this Adorable Pink panther

That super adorbs zebra in a pink field


3. PINK+WATERMELONS WAAAAAH
some people need to chill and just stay positive

That melting warm colors



BLING BLING BLING
This reminded me of the night sky

That peaceful cloud is really a must have

that deymn lip bite
this is a famous one


Vintage pink background+ things we live for


mygahd that ombre is really satisfying to look at


For those who don't give a F.

for the one's tired of gossips.. and people... and society.. haha
Aztec+Ombre

STRAWBERRRRRRRIIIESS!!!!!!
for the little mornings you loved
because we envy those naturally puckered lips
for the people who think they're gonna grow old alone living with cats (like me)
Keep that hotline bling ringing
a little party on your phone maybe?

FOR THE FANATICS!!!!
sweet 10 year old us
for the 13 year old minded peeps like me
Peaceful, simple and classy
For the sweet kind of peeps

Regiena Alejo

Gigi Alejo or also known as Maria Regiena Lazo Alejo is an aspiring musical theatre performer, writer, Aikidoist, Kendoist, Member of Task Foce Youth Makati Brgy. Valenzuela, Valenzuela Youth Movement and an Engineer in the making. Currently living in Makati City and a 2nd year college student at Adamson University, this optimistic 18 year old will take you to the places she's been and the wonders of nature through pictures and different perspectives by words.

No comments: