GAME REVIEW #1 Twinity: A Virtual World

Have you ever heard of a Virtual World? Where people are too lazy to go outside so they socialize in these kind of RPG's? Well, Let us consider Twinity as one of those..

Let me introduce to you...






(graphics are too low)

It is one of the World's best Virtual World!



I tried sign-ing up so I can download it. It is very easy as you see, all you need to do is go to www.twinity.com and it will lead you to a site that looks like this

Click "GET YOUR FREE AVATAR"...

                        and it will open a lot of choices for your own avatar

           
                I know you think "What if I dont look like any of those avatars?" or "My Idea of avatar isn't one of those" Well, you could choose the avatar nearest to what you want it to look like. You can change everything in the game.. like hair, body, face shape.. everything. You could just click anything here.

  It will lead you to this sign up page. Fill out the form and click "Create Account"
After that, there will be a page where you can easily download the game straigt from there.




after eventually 30 minutes of waiting.. You will have an Icon like this on your desktop
 If you click it.. it will open a small window that
looks like this
 
you can put it on full screen mode by clicking Alt+Enter
or you can open it just like this for multitasking

Yeah! that's what my desktop looks like right now.
That beach actually belongs to one of my friends there.

And as you see.. the beautiful girl standing there in the beach is my Avatar in Twinity
Yes, you could actually own a beach there.
that is where I last left, so as soon as I logged in I am back to where I left. That's how it works

 As you open Twinity, it will lead you to place where newbies went. Like a hangout area. But right now, I am at my Own apartment in Germany. Every newbies in Twinity will be given a Startup Apartment
Like I said earlier, you can change your physical body. If you can't make it look like a celebrity you want, just click the picture right there, where ScarJho's face is located and upload a clear picture of that celebrity. Twinity, will identically copy the Face features of the person in the picture and will put it in your avatar.


You can interact and socialize with people from different places. But Twinity Hangout Area, has the most number of people




The people here are the friendliest

 so far, I am Earning money Because of this TASKS
You can see your money from the upper right bar.
you can go to places and shop . just press the world icon on the bottom part of your screen
clothes are displayed like portraits on the wall. You can click it and press "Buy" the clothe will automatically worn by your avatar as you clicked it.
You could also go to different countries, and popular places Virtually!

The game for me is kind of boring considering the fact that there are not much people active in the game. There are not much interaction, all you do there is party, buy houses and shop. so.. yeah it's kind of boring there.

Regiena Alejo

Gigi Alejo or also known as Maria Regiena Lazo Alejo is an aspiring musical theatre performer, writer, Aikidoist, Kendoist, Member of Task Foce Youth Makati Brgy. Valenzuela, Valenzuela Youth Movement and an Engineer in the making. Currently living in Makati City and a 2nd year college student at Adamson University, this optimistic 18 year old will take you to the places she's been and the wonders of nature through pictures and different perspectives by words.

No comments: